Lists the Computers
- Click computer’s Hostname or click and Modify to open Computer properties.
- Click the computer’s number of Tasks to see the list of tasks for the computer.
- Select a computer and click Modify at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Refresh to refresh the list.
- Click and Info to see information about the computer:
- Network. The network the computer is on.
- Address. List of addresses (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Type and System.
- Version. The version number of the Printix Client running on the computer.
- Last contacted. The last time the computer was available.
- Click Search
- Enter part of the computer’s hostname.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Click Filters.
- Click Network to filter by this.
- Click Type to filter by this.
- Click System to filter by Windows and macOS editions.
- Click OS to filter by Windows and macOS.
- Click item to sort by this.
- Click item again to toggle sort order: and
- Click Hostname to sort by this.
- To delete a computer click and Delete.
- Select the computer(s) and click Delete
- Click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all computers.
If you delete a computer that is running Printix Client, it will reappear on the list after some time. Deleting a computer is relevant if you want to remove computers you suspect are not being used anymore. Computers that has not responded in 2 months are automatically deleted.