Select the Diagnostics tab to collect the latest status from the printer.
- Select Network (Network1) to see details about this.
- Select Printer (Reception) to see details about this.
- Select Printer (ASD) icon to open Printer properties page.
- See Toner levels in percentage (See: Disclaimer).
Warning status details
Possible causes for printer Warning status:
- Paper low
- Input tray is empty
- Toner low
- Service required
- Marker supply missing
- Output tray near full
- Overdue preventive maintenance
Error status details
Possible causes for printer Error status:
- No paper
- No toner
- This status is also reported if any other consumables, besides “ink” (Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow), are empty. This depends on the printing technology and could for example be developer or fuser.
- Door open
- Input tray missing
- Output tray missing
- Output tray full
- Printer is not powered on.
- Printer is not connected to the network.
- Printer address has changed.
Printer registration issues
If you are trying to add a printer and have issues, then please open Unregistered printers page.