On the Azure AD tab you can enable and configure Azure authentication. You just need a user account in Azure AD to configure Azure AD integration.
- How to enable Azure authentication
- How to accept Printix for all users
- How to add guest users to Azure AD
- How to deploy Printix Client with Intune
- How to deploy Printix Client
- Check Enable Azure authentication.
- Select Connect.
- On the Microsoft Sign in page:
- Enter your work or school account.
- Enter Password.
- Select Sign in.
- Printix will ask you for permission to:
- Access your data anytime.
- View your basic profile.
- Select Accept to grant these permissions, so Printix can configure Azure AD integration.
- Select OK if the connection to Azure AD was successful.
- Select Save.
From now on the Sign in page will show Sign in with Microsoft.
The Synchronize groups button appears once a user has signed in with Microsoft.