On the Azure AD tab you can enable and configure Azure authentication. You just need a user account in Azure AD to configure Azure AD integration.
- How to enable Azure AD groups
- How to accept integration with Universal Print
- How to grant access to Microsoft OneDrive
- How to grant access to Microsoft SharePoint Online
- How to add guest users to Azure AD
- How to add multiple Azure AD directories
- How to switch Azure AD directory
- How to remove sign in with email
- How to deploy Printix Client with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- How to deploy Printix Client
Azure AD directory
- Select Connect.
- On the Microsoft Sign in page:
- Enter your work or school account.
- Enter Password.
- Select Sign in.
- Printix will ask you for permission to:
- Access your data anytime.
- View your basic profile.
- Select Accept to grant these permissions, so Printix can configure Azure AD integration.
- Select OK if the connection to Azure AD was successful.
From now on the Sign in page will show Sign in with Microsoft.
- It is recommended to Accept Printix for all users. Select Accept.
- Optionally Synchronize groups. Select Accept.
- Optionally select Add to add another Azure AD directory.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.