This is relevant if you want to control how authorized users access your cloud apps, including Printix.
- Open a new browser window and sign in to Microsoft Azure (portal.azure.com), using your work account credentials.
- Select All Services, scroll to Identity and select Azure Active Directory.
- On the Azure Active Directory blade, select Enterprise applications.
- On the Enterprise applications blade, under Security, select Conditional access.
- Select the name of the policy (Example: Exclude Printix).
- Under Access controls select Grant.
- Select the controls to be enforced. Select Select.
- Under Assignments select Cloud apps.
- Select the Exclude tab.
- Select Select excluded cloud apps.
- Select Printix and select Select.
- Select Done.
Thanks for your feedback.