Printix printing is also possible if you use Citrix or Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Install Printix Client on the Citrix Servers and install Printix Client on at least one computer at each site/location.
- Add networks to reflect the sites/locations.
- For each print queue in Printix Administrator open the Print queue properties page and check Via the cloud.
- Each user running a terminal session (Citrix session) will Sign in to Printix Client and see all the printers for the site/location.
Alternatively, if you are using “fat” clients:
- Install Printix Client on each client.
- All the local printers will be mapped into the Citrix terminal session.
Thanks for your feedback.