Print queues managed by Printix (and thereby printing through Printix) has the following characteristics:
- Printer name can not be changed and will typically include the three-letter printer ID.
- Port is an Internet Port and can not be changed and the Security options defaults to: Use anonymous account.
- Port example: http://localhost:21339/ipp/ASD/2114d3f3-e5732…
- Name can be changed (not recommended) and will typically include the three-letter printer ID.
- Device Name is the three-letter printer ID followed by color (:) and a unique identifier for the print queue. Example: ASD:2114d3f3-e5732…
Thanks for your feedback.