Without an Internet connection you are temporarily unable to:
- Sign in to Printix Administrator.
- Configure Printix and manage printers with Printix Administrator.
- Access this manual.
- Users can not print Via the cloud, Mobile print and Chrome print.
See also: Which documents go via the cloud?
As long as users remain signed in and keep their computer powered on, they can still:
- Print directly to printers on the network.
- Print to a Printix Anywhere print queue, but they can not release any documents.
- Print later, but they can not release any documents.
When the Internet connection is back, all functionality is working again and documents can be:
Including any Print anywhere and Print later documents users submitted while the Internet connection was lost.
Including any documents users submitted with Print while the Internet connection was lost.
Thanks for your feedback.