Sign in with Google
- Automatic registration of the user happens the first time the user Sign in with Google to Printix.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Printix with users’ G Suite account.
- If you Delete a user in G Suite, the user is also deleted in Printix. (coming functionality)
- If you suspend for a user in G Suite, the user is signed out from Printix and will not be able to sign in until the user’s account is not suspended in G Suite. (coming functionality)
- Support for one domain. Please inform us if you require support for multiple domains.
Deploy with MSI file
- Deploy Printix Client with any tool that supports MSI.
- Optionally postpone sign in to Printix Client until restart. This method can be used to install Printix Client as part of an automated process that completely configures a new computer before this is delivered to the user. This way, sign in is postponed until the user starts to use the computer.
- Use Google groups to control access to printers and deploy printers based on users’ group membership. Nested groups are not supported.
- Users’ membership of groups is maintained in your Google Admin console (admin.google.com)
- Print queue/group membership is maintained in Printix Administrator by adding groups to print queues.
- A print queue that has Add print queue automatically checked for one or more groups, will be added automatically to the computer, when a user in any of those groups signs in.
- A print queue that has Exclusive access checked for one or more groups, can be accessed ONLY by the users in any of those groups.
Eliminate print server
- Serverless print infrastructure.
- With Printix Administrator you can configure Printix and centrally manage your printers from a web browser. You can have print queues automatically added on users’ computers.
- Printix maintains a global Driver store with Windows and macOS print drivers. When you start to use Printix Client, it will automatically upload print drivers and put them in your Printix driver store.
- Allows you to print confidential documents. Just wait until you are at the printer and then use Printix App on your phone to release your documents.
- Printix App is available as a native app for Android and iOS devices, and as a web app that runs in a web browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
- Print from Android and iOS phones and tablets to Printix managed printers enabled for mobile print.
Google Cloud Storage
- Enable storage of pending documents in your secure Google Cloud Storage.
- Documents printed Via the cloud, from Chromebooks, or as Mobile print from Android and iOS phones and tablets, will also go via your cloud storage.
Printix for Chromebook
Thanks for your feedback.