Printix Go integrates with your printer’s touchscreen control panel, offering secure print release, copy control, card-based authentication and more.
- Install Printix Go
- Install Printix Capture (Coming)
- How to install Printix Go on multiple printers
- How to update Printix Go
- How to sign in with ID code at printer
- How to sign in with card at printer
- How to release documents at printer
- How to capture at printer (Coming)
- How to sign out
- How to register card
- How to manage cards
- How to reset ID code or PIN code
- How to see and reset ID code
- How to create and reset PIN code
- How to uninstall Printix Go
- How to uninstall Printix Go from multiple printers
- Present card to Sign in at printer to release documents.
- Control access to multifunction printer (MFP) functions: Copy, Copy in color, Email, Scan, …
- Increase security with PIN code (4-digit) for two-factor authentication.
- Alternatively sign in without card by entering ID code and PIN code on the printer’s touchscreen control panel.
- Use existing or new card readers.
- Self-service card registration and management.
- Multiple cards per user.
- Install from the Printix Administrator.
Thanks for your feedback.