You can see the Printers that uses the Go configuration, and you can Modify Go configuration.
- Select Go configuration setup to open Go configuration menu:
- Select Modify to modify the Go configuration.
- Select Assign to printers to assign to and optionally install on multiple printers.
- Select Delete Go configuration to delete the Go configuration. Only available if no printers are using the Go configuration.
- Select Go configurations to open the list of Go configurations.
- Select Update if you have modified the Go configuration and wish to update ALL the listed printers. This is required for the printers to start using the modified Go configuration.
- Select Printer setup to open Printer menu:
- Select Assign sign in profile to assign a sign in profile to this particular printer.
- Select Update Go configuration to update the Go configuration of this particular printer.
- Select Printer properties to open the Printix Go tab on the Printer properties page.
Descriptive name of the configuration.
Optional description of the configuration.
- Sign in method
How will users sign in at the printer.
- Select automatically
Maps to Card if a card reader is connected to the printer. Otherwise it maps to ID code. Mapping changes within 10 seconds after the card reader is either connected or disconnection. If it does not change a restart of the printer may be required.
- ID code
- Card or ID code
- Select automatically
- Access control
What printer functions will require sign in.
- Print from USB Drive allows user to print from a flash memory or mass storage device.
- Scan to USB Drive allows user to scan to a flash memory or mass storage device.
- Everything else. Check this if you want Printix Go to lock access to other functions (besides the above ones). Checking this will also lock access to third-party applications.
Please submit a support request if there is a particular application you want Printix Go to control access to.
- Email sender (coming functionality)
Leave this blank and when using a printer’s Email function the From field will be prefilled with the email address of the signed in user. However, this can cause some SMTP servers to reject the sending of the scanned documents. In this case you can type a default sender email address in the Email sender field and this will be used as the sender rather than the email address of the signed in user.
Thanks for your feedback.