Last modified 2023/05/03.
- As a general rule, Printix Go supports Konica Minolta printers and MFPs that support Konica Minolta OpenAPI 5.1 or later and are either generation 5 or generation 6 models.
- Konica Minolta printers and MFPs are also supported when sold under the Develop and Olivetti brands in Europe.
- It is highly recommended to use one of the tested printer firmware versions that are listed below. If you run into issues, try updating the printer’s firmware to the latest version.
- Printix Go Konica Minolta can be used in Europe and Americas only. Please contact us if you need it in other regions and tell us the country name (new solution key required from Konica Minolta).
- Use SSL/TLS is enabled.
- Web browser is enabled and cookies are enabled for the web browser.
- OpenAPI is installed and configured for SSL on TCP port 50003.
- No other authentication app is configured.
- If another authentication app is installed, Printix Go will attempt to uninstall it during installation. If an authentication app is installed, the Verify sign in profile results written in the History tab will include an entry like this: Existing authentication app found.
- Printer’s date and time must match the local time.
- Printer’s certificate must not be expired.
- Printer administrator password must be set and cannot be blank.
- Printer’s DNS server must be configured.
- Computer with Printix Client must be online on the printer’s network during installation and use of Printix Go.
- Printix Capture:
- Computer with Printix Client version 1.3.1253.0 or later for Windows must be online on the printer’s network during the use of Printix Capture.
- Computer must have a fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
If the computer is running on a VM, you may want to refer to Microsoft documentation: Create a fully qualified domain name for a VM in the Azure portal.
- It must be possible to ping computers by hostname. This is a requirement because the printer/computer scan connection uses secure HTTPS communication, and to avoid having to renew certificates whenever the computer changes IP address it must be possible to reference the computer by hostname.
- In addition to the required internet endpoints these must also be unblocked to allow Printix Go to communication to Printix Cloud (how to test):
- Verify that your printer is supported.
- Prepare Konica Minolta printer for Printix Go.
- Install Printix Go.
We make all attempts to keep the product compatibility information current. However, we make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to printer vendor’s products or the interoperation with Printix Go.
|Color MFPs||ROM version||Function version|
|bizhub C287 / C227||GCC-Y0||4.2|
|bizhub C368 / C308 / C258||GCC-X4||4.2|
|bizhub C658 / C558 / C458||GCC-Y1||4.2|
|bizhub C659 / C759||GCC-Y1||4.2|
|bizhub C3351 / C3851||GCC-X4||4.2|
|bizhub C360i / C300i / C250i||G00-M2||4.2|
|bizhub C650i / C550i||G00-M2||2.2|
|bizhub C3350i / C3320i||G00-M2||2.2|
|bizhub C4000i / C3000i||G00-M2||2.2|
|Monochrome MFPs||ROM version||Function version|
|bizhub 367 / 287 / 227||GCC-Y0||4.2|
|bizhub 308 / 368||GCC-X4||4.2|
|bizhub 308e / 368e||GCF-Y1||4.2|
|bizhub 458 / 558||GCC-X4||4.2|
|bizhub 458e / 558e / 658e||GCC-Y1||4.2|
|bizhub 808 / 908||GCC-Y1||4.2|
|bizhub 4752 / 4052||GCC-X4||4.2|
|bizhub 360i / 300i||G00-M2||2.2|
|bizhub 650i / 550i||G00-M2||2.2|
|bizhub 4700i / 4750i||G00-M2||2.2|
|Color printers||ROM version||Function version|
Thanks for your feedback.