- Sign in to Printix Configurator. You must have the role as System manager.
- Select Networks to configure networks.
- Select Edit > Add network. You can also create a CSV file.
The CSV file MUST be semi-colon (;) separated. Do not have spaces before or after a semi-colon.
- In the Add new network dialog box:
- Enter Network name. This must match the name of network you want to add the gateway to. Example: Network1
- Enter Gateway IP address. Example: 192.168.1.1
- Enter Gateway MAC address. Example: 54a050e55bc0 or *
Entering the asterisk/star symbol (*), as a wildcard for the MAC address, is useful if you use network gateways (Fortinet) that after a power cycle changes the MAC address but keeps the IP address.
- Select Add.
- Select Upload > Upload to Printix server.
- Open Printix Administrator to verify that the gateway has been added to the network.
Thanks for your feedback.