- Ensure you have enabled groups (Azure AD or Google).
- Open the Sites page.
- Select the folder or site.
- In the center pane, select Setup to open the Folder / Site menu and select Add site manager groups.
Alternatively, right-click the folder or site and select Add site manager groups.
- Select Search to search by group name.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select the groups to add the groups whose users will have the role as Site manager.
- Select Save.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.