- Select Menu , Settings
- Select the SNMP tab.
- Select Version 3.
- In Configuration name enter a name for the configuration.
- In Username enter the SNMP username exactly as it is on the printers.
- Select Security level for communication:
- No authentication and no privacy
- Authentication and no privacy
- Authentication and privacy
- If required select an Authentication protocol and in Authentication key enter the key.
- If required select a Privacy protocol and in Privacy key enter the key.
- In Context name enter the context name as it is on the printers.
- Select Save.
- Proceed to:
Thanks for your feedback.