- Open the Networks page.
- Select Unknown networks.
- If there are no computers on unknown networks, it will say: No computers on unknown networks.
- If there are many unknown networks you can Add a gateway from the computer properties page.
- Select the gateway (identified by IP and MAC address) to open the Gateway properties page.
- In Network select the Modify icon to select network.
- Select network. Optionally enter part of the network name to Search for it. Select Select network.
- Select Save.
Thanks for your feedback.