Enable storage of pending documents in your secure cloud storage. That way, the user’s computer does not need to be online to release print later and print anywhere documents. However, a Printix Client still needs to be online on the printer’s network to release the documents.
- Select Menu , Settings
- Select the Cloud storage tab.
- Select Azure Blob Storage.
- In Name enter the storage account name.
- Enter the Key.
- Select Add cloud storage.
- Optionally check type of pending documents you want to store.
The cloud storage should meet these requirements:
- Be of the type Hot. The alternative Cool is typically used for archiving purposes.
- Have sufficient size to hold the pending documents. If possible configure the Cloud Storage Service to size dynamically.