- Open the Print queue properties page.
- Select the Groups tab. Only available if groups (Azure AD or Google) are enabled.
- Select Add groups to add groups.
- Check Show all to show all groups, including those that have not been added to a print queue.
Depending on your organization, there may be a large number of groups, perhaps even 1000s.
- Uncheck Show all to show only groups that have been added to print queues.
- Select Search to search by group name.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select the groups to be added to the print queue.
- Select Continue.
- Select Back to go back to change the selection of groups.
- Check Exclusive access if you want to give the group members exclusive access to the print queue.
- Check Add print queue automatically if you want the print queue to be added automatically to the computers in the group. Users in the group will have the print queue added to the computer, when they sign in.
- Check Set as default printer if you want the print queue to become the default printer for the users and computers in the group.
- Select Confirm.
Thanks for your feedback.