- Open the Print queue properties page.
- Select the Groups tab. Only available if groups (Azure AD or Google) are enabled.
- Select Add groups to add groups.
- Check Show all to show all groups, including those that have not been added to a print queue.
Depending on your organization, there may be a large number of groups, perhaps even 1000s.
- Uncheck Show all to show only groups that have been added to print queues.
- Select Search to search by group name.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select the groups to be added to the print queue.
- Select Continue.
- Select Back to go back to change the selection of groups.
- Check Exclusive access if you want to give the group members exclusive access to the print queue.
- Check Add print queue automatically if you want the print queue to be added automatically to the computer, when a user in that group signs in.
- Check Set as default printer if you want the print queue to become the default printer for the users and computers in the group.
- Select Confirm.
Thanks for your feedback.