Printix support guest printing, that is, you can allow a guest, that is, a user that is not a member of your organization, to print via Printix, including secure print and mobile print.
- Open a new browser window and sign in to Microsoft Azure (portal.azure.com), using your work account credentials.
- Select All Services, scroll to Identity and select Azure Active Directory.
- On the Azure Active Directory blade, select Users.
- Select New guest user.
- Enter Email address.
- Select Invite.
- If you Delete a guest user (John Silver) in Azure AD, the user is also deleted in Printix.
- If you Block sign in for a guest user in Azure AD, the user is signed out from Printix and will not be able to sign in until the user’s account is unblocked in Azure AD.
- Microsoft documentation on:
Azure Active Directory business-to-business (B2B) collaboration user.
Thanks for your feedback.