- Open the Group properties page.
Only available if groups (Azure AD or Google) are enabled.
- Select the Print queues tab.
- Select Modify
- Select the print queues to be added to the group.
For each print queue check the relevant options:
- Check Exclusive access if you want to give the group members exclusive access to the print queue.
- Check Add print queue automatically if you want the print queue to be added automatically to the computers in the group. Users in the group will have the print queue added to the computer, when they sign in.
- Check Set as default printer if you want the print queue to become the default printer for the users and computers in the group.
- Only one print queue in the group can have this checked.
- If Set as default printer is checked for multiple print queues it will be random, which one will be set as default. Printix Client will override the user’s selection of default printer every time the Printix Service is started and or it receives updates to its list of printers and their configuration.
- Select Save
Print queues that does not have any options checked will not be members of the group.
Thanks for your feedback.