Publish and share the Printix Anywhere print queue so you can print securely with Universal Print and Printix.
- In Printix Administrator on the Authentication page, select the Microsoft Entra ID tab.
- If Integrate with Universal Print shows Accept again, then integration is already accepted. Otherwise, select Accept and proceed to Sign in and accept integration with Universal Print.
- Printix Administrator open the Print queue properties page of the Printix Anywhere print queue.
- Check Publish with Universal Print.
- Select Save.
- Allow 1-2 minutes before the Printix Anywhere (UP) print queue is created as a printer share in Universal Print.
- Use Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) to deploy the Printix Anywhere (UP) print queue to computers, or have users add it themselves. In the Windows Add printer dialog any Universal Print printer appears as a Cloud printer.
- You can subsequently release the document to any Printix managed printer. The printer must have a print queue that has Via the cloud checked.
- Wait until you are at the printer and then use Printix App on your phone to release your documents. Printix App is available as a native app for Android and iOS/iPadOS phones and tablets, and as a web app that runs in a web browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
- If Printix Go is installed on the printer, then you can sign in with card or ID code and release documents from the touchscreen control panel of the printer.
In the Windows Printers & Scanners dialog the Universal Print printers appears with a distinct cloud icon.
Thanks for your feedback.