- On the Print queues page select individual print queues and select Modify.
- Check Add print queue automatically to add the selected print queues automatically on users’ computers running Printix Client. Only available if the print queue is Active.
- Print queue is added automatically when the computer is on the same network as the printer network or if Via the cloud is checked for the print queue.
- Print queue is not added automatically while a computer is on an Unknown network.
- Print queue can also be added automatically based on users’ group membership.
- Optionally check Remove print queue automatically to remove the print queues automatically when the computer connects to another named network. Not available if Via the cloud is checked.
- Select Save.
- It may take a few minutes before the print queue is added (driver may need to be downloaded).
- If the computer is offline, it will add the print queue when it comes online.
Thanks for your feedback.