These are generic instructions.
- Make sure that capture is enabled in the Go configuration of your printer.
- Sign in to the printer.
- Select the Printix Capture icon.
A list of capture workflows appears that were configured in Capture workflows.
- Select the appropriate capture workflow.
Only if you are signed in with the role System manager is the Active information (Yes or No) shown.
- Confirm the details of the workflow, then select Start.
- On Ricoh, you cannot log out from the printer while the printer is scanning.
The capture process consists of three steps:
- Scan and upload
As soon as the document is scanned and uploaded, you will be returned to the list of workflows, while the remaining steps continue in the background.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) processing and creation of the searchable PDF or Microsoft Word file.
Sending the document on email or transferring it to the cloud destination (OneDrive or SharePoint).
Capture start screen on large touchscreen control panel
Capture start screen on small touchscreen control panel
Thanks for your feedback.