- The default choice of language is based on the language of your browser and computer OS.
- Your choice of language is stored in your profile if you change language in Printix App or Printix Administrator.
- Choice of language is stored as browser data for these pages:
- Sign in page
- Download page
How to change language for Printix App, Printix Administrator
- Select Menu in the top right corner.
- Select Language
- Select the language you want to use.
- If you are signed in your choice of language is stored as part of your profile
- Otherwise it is stored as browser data.
How to change language for Printix Client
- Language is inherited from the computer OS. If the OS language is not among the supported languages, then it will use the language saved as part of the user’s profile in Printix. If there is no language saved in the user’s profile, then it will use English. To change the language in your profile you need to sign in to either Printix App or Printix Administrator and change language there.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.