- Open a new browser window and sign in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center (endpoint.microsoft.com), using your work account credentials.
- In the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, select Apps.
- On the Apps | Overview blade, under By platform, select Android.
- On the Android | Android apps blade, select Add.
- In the Select app type pane, under the Store app app types, select Android store app.
- In the Add app pane select Search the App store.
- In search type: Printix App
- Select Printix App and select Select.
- On the App information page:
- In Name type: Printix App
- In Description optionally type: Use the Printix App to release documents on Printix managed printers.
- In Publisher type: Printix
- In Appstore URL type: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.printix.printixapp
- In Minimum operating system select: Android 6.0 (Marshmellow)
- In Category select Productivity.
- For Show this as a featured app in the Company Portal select Yes.
- In Information URL optionally type: https://printix.net
- In Privacy URL optionally type: https://printix.net/privacy
- In Developer optionally type: Printix
- In Owner optionally type: Printix
- In Notes optionally type any notes you would like to associate with this app.
- Optional Logo. Select Select image to select for example an image with the Printix logo.
- Select Next.
- Select the Required or Available for enrolled devices.
- Select Next to display the Review + create page.
- Review the values and settings you entered.
- When you are done, select Create to add Printix App to Intune.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.