If you have a lot of printers of the same model and need to make the same configuration change on all of them, you can save time with Distribute print queue configuration. The destination print queues will be set up with same print drivers and print driver configurations as selected for the originating print queue.
- On the Print queue properties page select the Drivers tab.
- Select Distribute print queue configuration.
- Select the print queues to select the print queues to receive the print queue configuration.
A star ★ appears after the printer ID if the print queue is not active.
- Select Distribute.
- Select Search
- Enter print queue name or printer ID.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Filters.
- Select Network to filter by this. The same network as the computer is selected by default.
- Select Active to filter by this.
- Select Add print queue automatically to filter by this.
- Select Remove print queue automatically to filter by this.
- Select Via the cloud to filter by this.
- Select Print 2-sided by default to filter by this.
- Select Print in black by default to filter by this.