If you have a lot of printers of the same model and need to make the same configuration change on all of them, you can save time with Distribute print queue configuration. The destination print queues will be setup with same print drivers and print driver configurations as selected for the originating print queue.
- On the Print queue properties page click on the Drivers tab.
- Click Distribute print queue configuration.
- Click the print queues to select the print queues to receive the print queue configuration.
A star ★ appears after the printer ID if the print queue is not active.
- Click Distribute.
- Click Search
- Enter print queue name or printer ID.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Click Filters.
- Click Network to filter by this. The same network as the computer is selected by default.
- Click Active to filter by this.
- Click Add print queue automatically to filter by this.
- Click Via the cloud to filter by this.
- Click Print 2-sided by default to filter by this.
- Click Print in black by default to filter by this.