If you have enabled Azure authentication you can use Azure AD groups to deploy and control access to printers based on users’ group membership. You must have the role as global admin in Azure AD to synchronize groups.
- On the Authentication page select the Azure AD tab.
- Select Synchronize groups.
- On the Microsoft Sign in page:
- Enter your administrator account. You must have the role as global admin in Azure AD to synchronize groups.
- Enter Password.
- Select Sign in.
- Printix will ask you to accept permissions for your organization to::
- Sign you in and read user profile.
- Read all groups.
- Read directory data.
- Read all users’ full profiles.
- Select Accept to grant these permissions, so Printix can synchronize groups.
If this is successful you will see: Groups synchronized from Azure.
Could not verify group synchronization
- The account you used to sign in with did not have the role as global admin in Azure AD.
RESOLUTION: On the Microsoft Sign in page sign in with an account that has the role as global admin.
The Groups page does not load any groups
- Only groups added to print queues will appear.
RESOLUTION: Add groups to a print queue.
Thanks for your feedback.