If you have enabled Google authentication you can use Google groups to deploy and control access to printers based on users’ group membership. You must have a G Suite administrator account.
- On the Authentication page click on the Google tab.
- Click Synchronize groups.
- On the Sign in with Google page sign in using your G Suite administrator account (email@example.com):
- Enter your administrator account.
- Enter Password.
- Click Next.
- You will be asked to allow Printix to:
- View groups on your domain.
- Click Allow, so Printix can synchronize groups.
If this is successful you will see: Groups synchronized from Google.
Could not verify group synchronization
- The account you used to sign in with was not a G Suite administrator account.
RESOLUTION: On the Sign in with Google page sign in using your G Suite administrator account.
The Groups page does not load any groups
- Only groups added to print queues will appear.
RESOLUTION: Add groups to a print queue.
Thanks for your feedback.