Enable this to allow users to self-register using their work email address.
- On the Authentication page select the Self-registration tab.
- Check Enable self-registration.
- Select Save in the Settings section.
- Select Add email domain? to enter additional email domains.
- Do NOT add email domains like gmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com, or similar email service domains, as this will remove control over who can sign in.
- Select Save in the Domain section.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.