If advised to do so, follow these instructions and submit to support.
Get the Printix.log file
- Hold the Ctrl key and select the Printix icon.
- New tab opens named Printix – options.
- Select Download.
- Attach the Printix.log file to your support request.
Get the DevTools information
- Open Chrome and enter chrome://extensions and press Enter.
- Enable Developer mode in the top right corner.
- In the Printix extension select background page.
- In the new DevTools window select the Network tab.
- Print a document, if this was issue. The communication can now been seen in the DevTools window.
- Select the printjobs item and make a readable screenshot of the content of the Headers and Response tabs.
Thanks for your feedback.