- Open the printer’s web page by entering the printer’s address followed by /se. Example: 192.168.1.10/se
- Select Embedded Solutions.
- Select Set Logging level, then Yes, and then Submit.
- Select Go back to main menu to return to the Embedded Solutions page
- Select Clear Log File, then Yes, and then Submit.
- Attempt to reproduce the issue
- On the Embedded Solutions page, select Log File.
The log will be shown in the web browser, it can copied to a .txt file and then saved/sent.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.