We recommend that you, as the System manager, go through the below so you and your users can get started with capture and workflow.
- Check requirements.
- Evaluate from which sources (printer and/or mobile) your users need to capture data from.
- Optionally check Act as capture gateway if you prefer Printix Client on a particular Windows computer on the printer’s network to handle scanned documents and delivering these to the selected workflow destination. Otherwise Printix Cloud will automatically select an online Printix Client on the printer’s network.
- Decide the kinds of workflows you need to create and to whom should workflows be available.
- Verify that the workflow works as expected.
- Activate the workflow.
- A new version of Printix Administrator.
Requirements for capture from printer
- Computer with Printix Client version 1.3.1253.0 or later for Windows must be online on the printer’s network during the use of Printix Capture.
- Printer must have updated Printix Go to a version that support Capture.
|Konica Minolta||2.x.x.x||In development|
Requirements for capture from mobile
- Users need to update to coming Printix App version.
|Apple iOS/iPadOS||3.x.x||In development|
|Google Android||3.x.x||In development|
Want to capture at the printer?
- Install Printix Capture so users can sign in at printer with ID code or card to capture documents : [ Yes | No ]
Want to capture from mobile?
- Users want to use Printix App on their phone to Capture and deliver images and PDFs to their selected workflow destination : [ Yes | No ]
- Check requirements.
What workflows do you want to create?
- Email as workflow destination : [ Yes | No ]
- Microsoft OneDrive as workflow destination : [ Yes | No ]
- Microsoft SharePoint Online as workflow destination : [ Yes | No ]
- You must have the role as global admin in Azure AD to grant access to Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- How to create a workflow for Microsoft SharePoint Online
To whom should workflows be available?
- Want to make workflow available to selected groups : [ Yes | No ]
- You must have the role as global admin in Azure AD to enable Azure AD groups.
- You must have a Google Workspace administrator account to enable Google groups
- How to make a workflow available to selected groups
- If no group is selected the activated workflow becomes available to all users.
- Workflows that are not active can only be used by you as an administrator
Thanks for your feedback.