- Check Capture in the Go functions settings in the Go configuration.
- Select Save.
- Proceed to Install Printix Go.
- If Printix Go it is already installed, then do an Update on the printer as this is required to make Printix Go on the printer reference the internet endpoint https://on-device-api.printix.net instead of the legacy endpoint https://device-api.printix.net.
- On Ricoh, a computer with Printix Client for Windows must be online on the printer’s network during the installation, update, or uninstallation of Printix Go Ricoh.
- On Ricoh, to update from version 0.4.10.0 to version 184.108.40.206 or later you MUST do an Uninstall and then an Install.
Thanks for your feedback.