There are multiple ways in which you can open Printix Administrator on your computer, tablet and phone.
- Visit printix.net and select Sign in. Assuming you have the Role as System manager, you can select Printix Administrator to open this.
You may be asked to Pick a Printix Home if you:
- Sign in with Microsoft and Azure AD is used with multiple Printix Homes.
- Sign in with Google and Google Workspace is used with multiple Printix Homes.
- Sign in with email and your account is registered with multiple Printix Homes.
- On your computer open Printix Client menu and select Open Printix Administrator…
- Select the Printix Administrator link in the email “Get started with Printix …”
- Open a web browser and enter the Printix Home of your work or school (acme) followed by /admin
Do not put www in front of the address, as your browser will report the page as not private, untrusted, or as having problems with the security certificate.
- Bookmark Printix Administrator in your web browser.
Add to Home Screen
Add Printix Administrator to the Home Screen on your phone or tablet:
- On the Chrome for Android browser select Menu.
- Select Add to homescreen.
- On the Safari browser’s toolbar select the Share icon .
On iPhone and iPod Touch the bar is at the bottom. On iPad the bar is at the top.
- Select Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
Thanks for your feedback.