You can register multiple cards. When your card is registered the date and time of the registration is recorded together with the card number. If different card readers are used, the same card may be registered with different formats (card numbers). To overcome this, the same card can be registered with each type of card reader.
Register card at printer
- Present the card you want to register to the printer’s card reader.
- As it is an unknown card you will be presented with a Card registration code.
- The code is valid for 1 hour.
- Use the camera on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code shown on the printer’s touchscreen. You may be asked to sign in to Printix App. Alternatively write down the code so you can enter it in step 8.
Scanning the QR code will open Printix App and register the card.
- With iOS/iPadOS 11 or later, you can use the camera app to scan the QR code.
- With Google App installed on your Android device you can activate Google Screen search to scan the QR code.
- If your QR Scanner App (not part of Printix) offer you to open the link in a browser, then chose this.
- Select Close.
If you did not scan the QR code, then proceed on your computer, phone or tablet as follows:
- Open Printix App.
- Visit printix.net and select Sign in.
- Select Menu , and Cards and codes
- Select Register card.
- Type the code you obtained in step 3 and select Save. In the native Printix App for Android and iOS you can also select Scan and the point the camera to the QR code.