Enable remote accss on the printer
- Open the printer’s web page and Login as Administrator.
- Select Network in the main menu.
- In Remote Panel Settings select Remote Panel Server Settings.
- Change Server Setting from NO to YES to enable remote access to the control panel.
Make a note of the Port No.(SSL) (50443).
- Select OK.
Remotely access the printer’s control panel
- Open a web browser and enter the printer’s IP address (Example: 192.168.1.10) followed by :50443/panel/top.html like this:
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.