- Open the printer’s web page and Sign in as Administrator.
- On the General tab select Reset Factory Settings in the menu.
- In the section Reset Firmware select Reset.
- Select Reset.
The printer will now restart.
- Set printer’s date and time correctly.
After reset follow the instructions on the printer’s touchscreen to set date and time etc. You MUST set this correctly, as otherwise Printix Go will not work.
How to set HP printer password
- Open the printer’s web page (to set password as this is required for Printix Go installation).
- On the Security tab:
- In New Password type the password.
- In Verify Password type the password.
- Select Apply.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.