- On the Printer queue properties page select the Drivers tab.
- Identify the System. Example: Windows 10 ×64.
- Select and Change print driver
- Check Show only uploaded print drivers to list print drivers that has been uploaded and added to your Printix driver store.
- Search for print driver. Uppercase and lowercase letters are treated the same.
- Select Load more at the bottom of the page to see more drivers.
- Select Refresh to refresh the list.
- Select and Modify to select the Language the print driver is using (Example: Español) and write an optional Comment. Unknown language is shown if the language has not been confirmed. Select Other language if the language is not among the 18 languages and then write the language as a Comment. Universal print drivers often support Multiple languages. Print drivers in the Printix driver store that were published before this functionality was introduced (May 2017) may be shown as Unknown language, but in most cases the driver will be in English.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.