- Open the Printers page.
- Select the printer and select Modify.
- On the Printer properties page check Enable geolocation.
- Select Use current location.
- This will populate the printer location coordinates with the latitude and longitude recorded by your web browser.
- Coordinates are more accurate if you are using your phone.
- The web browser may ask you to allow use of the current location.
- Zoom in on the map and drag the position pin to a perhaps more accurate position.
Thanks for your feedback.