To be able to install and uninstall on Ricoh SOP printers Generation 2, the web server password must be the default (ricoh).
- Open the printer’s web page and Login as Administrator.
- On the menu select Device Management, and then Configuration.
- In the Extended Feature Settings section select Administrator Tools.
- In the Web Service Settings section
- In Remote Installation Password select Change and change the Password back to the default, which is: ricoh.
- Select Apply.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.