Follow these steps to sign in as an administrator on Ricoh printers when Printix Go is installed.
Printix Go Ricoh version 188.8.131.52 and later
- On the Sign in page, touch the upper left corner of the printer’s touchscreen five times.
An icon will briefly appear.
This takes you to the printer’s home page where you can access Settings for Administrator. Accessing the Settings requires you to log in as an administrator. Please refer to your printer’s operating instructions about accessing Settings for Administrator.
Printix Go Ricoh version 0.4.10.0
- Disconnect the printer’s network cable.
- On the printer’s touchscreen, select Login to bring up the Printix Go waiting screen.
- Select Sign in in the bottom right corner.
- Connect the printer’s network cable.
- Enter the administrator username (admin) on the first line.
- Enter the administrator password on the second line.
- Select OK .
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.