If you see Sign in with Microsoft, select this and sign in with your Microsoft work or school account.
- Automatic registration of the user happens the first time the user Sign in with Microsoft to Printix.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Printix with users’ Microsoft account.
- Automatic Sign in to Printix Client on Azure AD domain joined Windows 10 (version 1607 or later) computers.
- Works with Windows 10 editions: Pro, Enterprise and Education. Microsoft does not support Azure AD Join on the Windows 10 Home edition.
If you see Sign in with Google, select this and sign in with your G Suite account (not @gmail.com).
- Automatic registration of the user happens the first time the user Sign in with Google to Printix.
- Single sign-on (SSO) to Printix with users’ G Suite account.
If you registered with your email address, then select Sign in with email and enter your email address as the username. If Active Directory authentication is enabled, you can sign in with your network Username and Password.
- If you have issues with Sign in to Printix Client, then please read: Sign in issues.
- After successful sign in to Printix Client you can close the browser window.
New users can be registered as follows:
- Automatic registration
Requires one of these methods to be enabled:
User must have an email address. Have a System manager, or another user with an administrative role, add the user.