These are generic instructions. Printer vendor specific instructions: Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Xerox.
You can sign out from the printer using these methods:
- Automatic sign out if no activity.
- If the printer does not register key presses or touchscreen activity for a set amount of time, you will be signed out automatically.
- Select Sign out on the printer’s Home screen.
- To get to the printer’s Home screen, select the Home button.
- Present your card to the printer’s card reader.
- If you are already signed in, you will be signed out. If another user is signed in, then that user will be signed out, then you have to swipe the registered card again to sign in.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.