If you do not see any printers on your computer, it could be because the Print Spooler has been crashed, possibly by a print driver. Follow these steps to start the Print Spooler again.
- Select Windows logo key + R to open Run.
- Type: services.msc, and select OK.
- Right-click Spooler.
- Select Start.
From the command line as administrator:
- Start Print Spooler service with the start command by typing:
net start spooler
- Select Apple menu , System Preferences…, then select Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Control ⌃ key and select in the left side printer list and select Reset printing system…
- Select Reset to confirm you want to delete all printers.
- Enter administrator Password when requested.
Thanks for your feedback.