You have an existing Azure AD directory that is added to Printix, and now want to switch to a new Azure AD directory.
See also: Microsoft documentation: Change your organization connection to another Azure AD
- Ensure your are a member of the old Azure AD directory and the new Azure AD.
- You must have the role as global admin in the new Azure AD to:
- When you switch Azure AD, the use of groups in the old Azure AD breaks in Printix. You will have to set up the use of groups with the new Azure AD directory (step 6).
- On the Authentication page, select the Azure AD tab.
- Select Add to add the new Azure AD directory.
- Ensure that you can Sign in with Microsoft (your account in the new Azure AD) and have the role as System manager in Printix Administrator.
- On the Authentication page on the Azure AD tab, select Delete to delete the old Azure AD directory.
- Users must sign in to Printix Client and Printix App again.
Future improvement (PP-6583) is pending and will expire the sign in of the old Azure AD directory users and thereby force a sign out/sign in.
- In Printix Administrator setup, use of groups with the new Azure AD directory.
Future improvement (PP-6584) is pending and will automate the removal of the old Azure AD groups.
Thanks for your feedback.