- Open Control Panel and click Programs and Features.
- Select Printix Client and click Uninstall.
If Printix Client was installed with Windows Installer (MSI), then select the Printix Client without Printix logo (smallest size).
- You are asked to confirm the uninstall. Click Yes.
- The uninstall completes. Click OK.
Alternatively you can run unins000.exe in the Printix Client installation folder.
- Open the Printix Client menu.
- Press the Option key to toggle Sign in to Uninstall. On a Windows keyboard the Alt key corresponds to the Option key.
- Click Uninstall.
If the Uninstall does not work, it could be because you are not signed in. Click Sign in and then try to Uninstall again. Alternatively you can run the script:
- sudo /Users/Shared/.Printix.net/Service/uninstallMac.sh