- Select Printers .
- Select the eye icon in the table header and set the view mode to Printix Go.
- Select the check box next to the printers you wish to uninstall.
- Select Actions above the table, then select Uninstall.
- On Ricoh, a computer with Printix Client for Windows must be online on the printer’s network during the uninstallation of Printix Go Ricoh.
- Select Uninstall again.
- After 30 seconds passed, refresh the page and verify that the uninstallation succeeded.
- On HP Workpath, right after this step, also uninstall Printix Go through the HP Command Center.
- On Kyocera, right after this step, also uninstall Printix Go through the KYOCERA Net Viewer.
- On Ricoh, the uninstallation takes 5 – 10 minutes.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.