When first signing in to an HP Workpath printer, there is no option to sign in as an administrator. To enable signing in to the printer as an administrator:
- Sign in to the printer’s web page as an administrator.
- On the Security tab, select Access Control in the menu.
- In Enable and Configure Sign-in Methods, select Setup next to the Printix sign-in method.
- In Accessory Sign-in Method Setup, unselect Enable Printix, then select OK.
You return to the Access Control menu. We recommend to wait 1 minute before proceeding to the next step.
- Go back to Accessory Sign-in Method Setup, select Enable Printix, then select OK.
After these steps are done, the printer’s web page can be closed.
- On the printer’s sign in screen, select Administrator Access Code for the Access Type.
- Enter your access code, then select Sign In.
Thanks for your feedback.