To guide you through the implementation of our Printix Cloud Print Management Service, we suggest you consider the below phases and examples.
Start a trial and familiarize yourself with the product through hands-on experience and by trying relevant features.
- Proof of Concept
Proceed to do more hands-on, perhaps involving the installation on a print server.
- Deploy Printix Client.
- Identify and name networks.
- Discover printers.
- Configure print queues.
- Go live.
Implementation phase setup
To prepare an Implementation phase setup, we recommend you make these changes to the configuration:
- On the Settings page:
- Enable print later is unchecked.
- Allow users to add printers via Printix Client is unchecked.
- Print queue naming is set to Printer name without printer ID.
- Create default print queue is unchecked.
- Convert print queues is unchecked.
- On the Printix Anywhere printer’s Print queue properties page:
- Add print queue automatically is unchecked.
- Active is unchecked.
Our Printix Implementation Pack is designed for customers who want:
- Priority Implementation Support up to 2 hours and
- 12 months Priority Support and Technical Assistance
For two hours, within the first 90 days from the start of your Printix subscription service, an assigned expert will assist with the technical setup associated with Printix software.